Purpose: Generates revenue by submitting quotes and obtaining orders; understanding customer requirements; providing product information; developing accounts.
• Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
• Maintains customer records by updating account information.
• Creates new sales by answering telephone, fax and email inquiries; verifying and entering information.
• Fills orders by transferring orders to fulfillment; communicating expected delivery date; explaining stock-outs.
• Enters customer orders/quotes, allocating stock and setting ship dates.
• Communicates with and works with outside sales team and representatives to secure orders and satisfy customer requirements.
• Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
• Maintains and improves quality results by following standards; recommending improved policies and procedures.
• Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities.
• Accomplishes department and organization goals by accepting ownership by accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Building Relationships, People Skills, Data Entry Skills, Customer Focus, Professionalism, Motivation for Sales, Multitasking, Phone Skills, Problem Solving, Self Motivated, Handle Fast pace work environment, CRM Systems.
Salary: $32,678-$53,716 per Year
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Experience Required: 2-5 Years
Education Required: Associate Degree
Job Status: Full Time