Start your career with JACOB Tubing!
- Generates revenue by submitting quotes and obtaining orders
- understanding customer requirements
- providing product information
- developing accounts
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Creates new sales by answering telephone, fax and email inquiries; verifying and entering information.
- Fills orders by transferring orders to fulfillment; communicating expected delivery date; explaining stock-outs.
- Enters customer orders/quotes, allocating stock and setting ship dates.
- Communicates with and works with outside sales team and representatives to secure orders and satisfy customer requirements.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintains and improves quality results by following standards; recommending improved policies and procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes department and organization goals by accepting ownership by accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Building Relationships, People Skills, Data Entry Skills, Customer Focus, Professionalism, Motivation for Sales, Multitasking, Phone Skills, Problem Solving, Self Motivated, Handle Fast pace work environment, CRM Systems.
Salary: $32,678-$53,716 per Year
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Experience Required: 2-5 Years
Education Required: Associate Degree
Job Status: Full Time