Start your career with JACOB Tubing!
- Create and maintain content on the company website and social media channels
- Coordinating international market campaigns and adaptation of on-/offline media for the US market
- Build-up and support of newsletter marketing
- Planning and organizing of our trade fairs
- PR and media planning
- Work closely with the sales team to offer a “best in class” lead management
- Major in marketing or related fields and a minimum of two years relevant working experience
- Excellent writing skills and a keen visual sense. An eye for detail and a quick wit
- Excellent communication, organizational and project management skills. Ability to work between teams, functions and cultures.
- Knowledge in newsletter tools, Adobe Creative Cloud, analytic tools and Content-Management systems preferably WordPress are a plus
- An innovative personality who is ready to improve the JACOB world with a lot of passion, creativity and curiosity. You are a future-oriented, structured and communicative person.
…is a fun mixture of local and global colleagues: You will not only work with our great team in Memphis but also with colleagues in Kansas City, France, Italy, UK, Czech Republic and Germany. Our worldwide team is looking forward to welcoming you on board!
You can look forward to …
… regular exchange with international team (monthly calls, personal meeting twice a year)
… a maximum of creative leeway and flat hierarchies in a family friendly atmosphere
… truly international projects
… personal and subject-specific development
… you being part of our company‘s success
Do you have any questions concerning our application procedure? My name is Birte and I am happy to answer your questions: (901) 566-1110
We look forward to receiving your relevant application documents including your earliest possible starting date by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to learn more about the company? Find out here!